Secretary-Treasurer Elissa McBride
- Brett Kavanaugh: No R-E-S-P-E-C-T for Women’s and Workers’ RightsStand up and speak out against Kavanaugh’s nomination. Our respect on the job is on the line – and Kavanaugh is going to find out what it means to us
- Public Employers Must Address Harassment Too#MeToo has injected a new urgency in the battle to end sexual harassment once and for all.
- Because They Care: Cedar Haven Workers and Residents Stand for DignityThe workers at Cedar Haven nursing home are waging a struggle to provide the best possible care for the people they love.
- The Importance of Public ServiceAFSCME has made a commitment to better understand our members’ priorities and their connection to our union. What we’ve learned can be summed up in a single phrase to describe public service workers: We never quit.
- Slashing Medicaid will destroy lives like this one in Stanislaus CountyPresident Trump and all members of Congress should be working to strengthen the promise of Medicaid, not working to break it.
- The Art of the Steal: President Trump’s Tax “Reform” Spells DisasterThe Trump plan will give a big tax cut to the super wealthy. Put a billionaire in the White House and his tax plan is going to help millionaires and billionaires.