From the Leadership
- Jul 09 A Union Response to the Supreme Court’s Janus Decision The union must belong to the workers, and they must pay for their union so they can own it.
- Jun 27 Ruling attacks the freedom of working people Janus v. AFSCME was engineered by corporate interests who want to rig the economy even more in their own favor, but the labor movement is bigger than one Supreme Court decision.
- Feb 22 Supreme Court Case Threatens Freedom of American Workers For all they do, public service workers deserve basic respect and a fair hearing in the Supreme Court. If facts, law and precedent matter, Janus v. AFSCME will be decided in their favor.
- More »
- Jul 11 For Working Women, This is Not a Close Call The nomination of Judge Brett Kavanaugh spells bad news for working women.
- Mar 02 Public Employers Must Address Harassment Too #MeToo has injected a new urgency in the battle to end sexual harassment once and for all.
- Nov 14 Because They Care: Cedar Haven Workers and Residents Stand for Dignity The workers at Cedar Haven nursing home are waging a struggle to provide the best possible care for the people they love.
- More »