From the Leadership
- Aug 29 Dr. King’s Dream on the Ballot The goal of the I AM 2018 initiative is to draw courage and inspiration from the Memphis heroes, so we can continue the fight for civil rights, workers’ rights and human rights.
- Jul 09 A Union Response to the Supreme Court’s Janus Decision The union must belong to the workers, and they must pay for their union so they can own it.
- Jun 27 Ruling attacks the freedom of working people Janus v. AFSCME was engineered by corporate interests who want to rig the economy even more in their own favor, but the labor movement is bigger than one Supreme Court decision.
- More »
- Aug 20 Brett Kavanaugh: No R-E-S-P-E-C-T for Women’s and Workers’ Rights Stand up and speak out against Kavanaugh’s nomination. Our respect on the job is on the line – and Kavanaugh is going to find out what it means to us
- Jul 11 For Working Women, This is Not a Close Call The nomination of Judge Brett Kavanaugh spells bad news for working women.
- Mar 02 Public Employers Must Address Harassment Too #MeToo has injected a new urgency in the battle to end sexual harassment once and for all.
- More »